Creamy Avocado Pasta
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 1/2 ripe avocados, pitted
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp dry basil
- dash of black pepper
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- parmesan or pecorino romano cheese
- Put spaghetti on to boil according to directions on box.
- While spaghetti cooks, process the garlic and olive oil until the garlic is as least coarsely chopped. Add the remaining ingredients except the milk and process until smooth (should be the consistency of a thick yogurt after processing).
- Add the milk and process until incorporated.
- Drain the spaghetti and spoon the sauce mixture into hot pasta pot. Add the spaghetti and stir well until fully combined.
- Serve with fresh grated cheese
P.S. I added shredded chicken to it, and it tasted pretty good!!